Tuesday, March 5, 2013

big light sweet girl beauty of hawthorne longchamp le pliage medium folding tote

LAN diversion was watching me: "my sister, you know I think nonsense, I was telling the truth, I don't go to the second man.Sister, Lang sound court has not sick, this is Madame personally rule. longchamp.You enter the Lang sound court, is because you poison, everyone thinks you in Lang sound court suffer, but now, I see, you're okay.Do not say anything else, the palace garden, which dare fine day playing wood?I saw with my own eyes, longchamp heart envy, if I come, I will have no regrets.This time, the years gradually, side must have served for you, from the longchamp recently, you say, not next to you next?Sister, I know you heart is not willing to do this sort of thing, but you also think, really to me now like this, how can we do?We also may be sent to a dowry, do you?"See I don't - longchamp, she sighed: "sister, we do these people, we can't move to how high, but how we can survive, this head, have low to day.I heard longchamp loves reading, you read, you can't......, alas."

longchamp tote does not say, bowed his head sigh, I sat, the reality of life, this is the reality.Two person silently and sat, longchamp had a look at the outside, said: "the sun west, I have half a day, get back, save room for me.Sister, you must think about what I said, I am for you."I'm speechless, pulled her, nodded his head, nose is also made with sour.longchamp stood up: "sister, you take care, you I see you again......As long as I'm in this house."Her eyes are red.

Two people out of the yard, hoe mulberry saw, put down the pole to run longchamp outlet over, never say a word, just the blue touch head to laugh, I said: "you are not to bring orchid sister with you?"Hoe mulberry still just laugh, say a word.LAN diversion out of white finger at him: "laugh and laugh, really want to fall the scar, you can longchamp can not afford to."Shi Huai had come, "Lan diversion, go?"LAN diversion at some of them: "you play?Let me play a good?"Hoe mulberry swiftly knocked his stick and Gore took over, but to me: "longchamp, you taught her to play."LAN diversion smart, a school will be, a few shots went away, see hoe mulberry opens his mouth.The blue stick throw Shi Huai, "Oh, it's very kind of you, but also can play, the plum Yuanzi, everyday just cut Mei Mei Wang Xiu Mei, not flourishing, dead.I go, if you can catch up with, come to play again next time."

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment